Quickly Identify Insider & External Threats > Find The Truth
If someone lies to get a security clearance, they’ll probably lie to keep it.
No government wants that risk.
EyeDetect helps find the truth about an applicant’s background and keep ongoing tabs on personnel. Military, police and intelligence agencies worldwide use this advanced technology to quickly and cost effectively detect deception.
To identify insider or external threats, use the best lie detector, EyeDetect, to do the following:
- Identity trustworthy job applicants
- Continuously monitor personnel
- Efficiently run security clearances
- Improve border security (screen visitors, refugees)
- Uncover the truth in investigations
Effectively vetting new hires and personnel reduces risk and threats to governments and communities. Screening tests take 30 minutes and test results are ready in less than 5 minutes. Investigative tests take only 15 minutes.
Contact us for more information.
7 Reasons Government Agencies Love EyeDetect
- Save time & money finding job applicants with clean backgrounds
- Test on 4 areas of concern at one time to discover any “issues.”
- Efficiently monitor current employees or contractors.
- Accurately conduct investigations to find the truth.
- Technology encourages confessions—applicants think twice about lying.
- If polygraph is required, use EyeDetect+, the world’s first automated polygraph.
- Helps in investigative interviews (pre- or post-test).
Test for These Topics
- Ties to terrorists
- Illegal drug use
- Commission of serious crimes
- Or any other disqualifying activity
The world’s first automated polygraph: EyeDetect+
Video on EyeDetect+, the world’s first automated polygraph
Comparison of Polygraph, EyeDetect and EyeDetect+
Brochure about EyeDetect+, the world’s first automated polygraph
Summary of EyeDetect Research
Agencies tasked with investigations can use EyeDetect to get faster closure by conducting reliable lie detection tests on suspects onsite. Accuracy for investigation tests has been field-tested at 89%.
EyeDetect can be used to test for espionage, sabotage, terrorism, murder, trafficking, or any other crime.
Watch how one military agency used EyeDetect to investigate a crime committed by thieves dressed in full combat gear and weapons.
Safe Social Distancing
Concerns about safe social distancing during lie detection tests are legitimate. During a polygraph, the examiner is in close proximity to the applicant. In addition, it’s challenging to clean all the equipment between examinees as they are in contact with two corrugated tubes, finger sensors, blood pressure cuff, and motion sensor mat.
EyeDetect can solve that issue. Get more information here about how EyeDetect testing allows for safe social distancing.
Contact us to learn more.
Read: EyeDetect+ > automated polygraph
“EyeDetect+ is a major advancement in the evolution of psychophysiological detection of deception techniques and instrumentation. And it’s unaffected by examinee age, gender, language, or ethnicity.”
-John Kircher, Ph.D., Co-inventor of the computerized polygraph and EyeDetect+
Converus (“with truth”) provides scientifically validated credibility assessment technologies that help protect countries, corporations and communities from corruption, crime and threats.