Converus CONNECT ‘21, now in its seventh year, has grown to become a premier credibility assessment event. The conference is open to Converus Service Partners, EyeDetect customers, credibility assessment experts, the press, and anyone interested in learning more about lie detection technologies.
EyeDetect Annual Conference | Converus
Converus CONNECT ‘21, our rebranded annual conference, now in its seventh year, has grown to become a premier credibility assessment event.
The event is open to Converus Service Partners, EyeDetect customers, credibility assessment experts, the press, and those simply interested in learning more about lie detection technologies.
Converus CONNECT ‘21 is where industry experts connect to be the first to hear about the latest, innovative technologies for accurately detecting deception and verifying truth.
Date: May 25-27, 2021
Location: Virtual meeting via Microsoft Teams
Cost: Free, but registration is required.
Time: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. MDT
Each of the first two days consists of a 3-hour presentation in the morning. The third day session is reserved exclusively for Converus Service Partners.
With new technology announcements, customer success stories, technical product training and more, Converus CONNECT ’21 will provide information beneficial to anyone that has anything to do with credibility assessment.
Comments from previous attendees:
“Converus’ conferences are just outstanding” — Terry Mullins, Managing Director, Integrity Assured (UK)
“I really learned a lot.” — Mark Almon, Sr. Manager, Potomac River Group (Virginia)
The conference will include a keynote from Todd Mickelsen, CEO. He will speak to the evolution of lie detectors. Other presenters include the Converus Chief Scientist, company executives, and product developers.
Also, hear case studies directly from customers such as:
- The Major Organised Crime & Anti-Corruption Agency (MOCA) of Jamaica uses EyeDetect to quickly and efficiently vet job applicants and perform investigations.
- A Private investigator uses EyeDetect in criminal and civil cases, including burglary, child sexual abuse and murder.
- The State of Connecticut uses EyeDetect to monitor and rehabilitate those convicted of sex offenses and their victims.
- The New Hampshire Department of Corrections uses EyeDetect to assess prisoner compliance to rehab prior to release.
- The Northwest Fire District in Arizona uses EyeDetect to quickly and effectively vet hundreds of applicants during firefighter recruitment.
Register here. It’s FREE!
If you have questions, please email us or call: +1 801.331.8840, x1016
We look forward to seeing you there!
Converus (“with truth”) provides scientifically validated credibility assessment technologies that help protect countries, corporations and communities from corruption, crime and threats.