By Ben Stout, Chief Technology Officer–
Converus has made some exciting changes to the EyeDetect™ software and Converus Dashboard over the last month.
The following is a quick summary of some of the new features and enhancements that are most visible and helpful:
- R2 score (Relevant Issue 2): When an EyeDetect test is administered to a person, there are two “relevant” issues covered during the test. Having two issues is important for the scoring algorithm to be able to compare and contrast responses between both issues. Previous to this release, the Converus dashboard only showed the Converus Credibility Score for the R1 issue; now it will display both R1 and R2 Converus Credibility Scores.
- R1/R2 topic: On the EyeDetect test results report, the R1 and R2 Converus Credibility Score now includes language to help the user understand more about the topic of each relevant issue, i.e. “Bribery” vs. “Violent Crimes.”
- New Converus dashboard features: After EyeDetect test data is synchronized with the Converus cloud-based server, there is a period of time during which the test responses are analyzed and scored. This delay can take up to 15 minutes depending on test complexity and the amount of eye tracking telemetry recorded. Any unscored tests are now displayed on the dashboard with an icon indicating that the test results are being processed. Also, for clarity, each dashboard icon now displays its status when you do a mouse over.
- EyeDetect test uploading enhancements: The EyeDetect test data uploading tool has been optimized to assist test proctors that do not have access to high-speed bandwidth. Also, to aid in troubleshooting, the real-time upload and download speeds are now shown in the lower left-hand corner of the “Sync Files” pop up menu.
- Digital signature: The EyeDetect administrator application is now digitally signed. This will help reduce the number of warnings shown on certain browser and operating system combinations.