Annual Converus Conference
5th Annual Converus Service Partner Conference
Exclusively for Converus Service Partners!
Stay current with the latest industry news and trends in credibility assessment.
Make plans to attend the Converus Service Partner Conference!
Date: January 30-31, 2019
Location: Lehi, Utah (Converus headquarters)
Join us in the shadows of the picturesque Wasatch Mountains in Utah’s technology corridor called the “Silicon Slopes.”
Comments from previous attendees:
“Converus’ conferences are just outstanding” — Terry Mullins, Managing Director, Integrity Assured (UK)
“I really learned a lot.” — Mark Almon, Sr. Manager, Potomac River Group (Virginia)
The conference will include a keynote from Todd Mickelsen, CEO. He will share the current state of the company, new customers, product updates, and the future roadmap.
Chief scientist, Dr. John Kircher, will discuss
- How EyeDetect was first conceived
- Lab and field research on new testing techniques
- Best practices in lab studies
In the advanced class, he’ll talk about:
- Base rates of guilt and why they are important
- Understanding the accuracy of combining 2 tests
Other presenters include:
- Converus Science Team Members and David Raskin
- Converus executives and product developers
- Converus Service Providers
Also, you can network with other Converus Service providers. And, if you want to enjoy the many great sites and winter activities that Utah has to offer, plan to arrive early and/or stay a few extra days after the conference.
Converus will organize a snowmobile tour (optional) for Saturday, Feb. 2.
Register Today — It’s FREE!
Conference registration is free. A cocktail reception, lunch, morning/afternoon snacks, and one dinner meal are included. You are responsible for your travel, hotel, and additional meals.
Reserve your spot. Email us your RSVP or call: +1 801.331.8840, x1016
Continuing Education Credit
On February 1, 2019 (Friday), attend an advanced (optional) training class and get 8 hrs. of CE credit from the American Polygraph Association.
- Understanding the Accuracies of Two-Test Outcomes and Base Rates of Guilt (John Kircher)
- Directed Lie Comparison Question Construction (Mark Handler/Russ Warner)
- Considerations in PCSOT Development (Mark Handler/Russ Warner)
We look forward to seeing you in Utah in January 2019!
Converus (“with truth”) provides scientifically validated credibility assessment technologies that help protect countries, corporations and communities from corruption, crime and threats.