Credibility testing for treatment providers made easy.
Make Treatment Easier with EyeDetect
Accurate, objective, fast, and do-it-yourself
Treatment providers have concerns related to screening and treating sex offenders and other parolees/probationers.
- How accurate is the screening test?
- Is the test standardized?
- Is the testing process uniform?
- Is the test objective or does it discriminate?
- Can the test be done in a timely manner?
- Is the test expensive?
EyeDetect tests resolve all of these concerns. Tests are:
- 86% accurate
- Standardized and automated
- Objective, not discriminatory
- Take 30 minutes, done in the treatment provider’s office
- Scored and report ready within 5 minutes
- Half the cost of a conventional test
Tired of the lies?
EyeDetect tests are ready for a variety of sex offenders and their therapy status:
- First time offender – Did you commit the crime?
- Re-offender – Did you commit the crime again?
- Parole or probation violations – Have you violated conditions of parole?
- Sex history – Have you disclosed all victims?
Type of offender
- Adults with adult victims
- Adults with child victims
- Child pornography
The Scientific Facts
Studies on deception show that lying is more cognitively demanding than telling the truth. In other words, lying requires more thought than telling the truth. Cognitive resources are needed to suppress the truth, fabricate the lie, and maintain its consistency, coherence, and believability over time.
Deceptive individuals may also monitor their own personal behavior to try to appear calm and relaxed, especially while undergoing interrogation or cross-examination.
Inhibiting truthful responses, maintaining credibility over time, and self-monitoring for signs of information leakage are cognitive processes that require mental effort. EyeDetect measures these changes.
It is more difficult to lie than to tell the truth. The eyes don’t lie.
Converus (“with truth”) is committed to providing trustworthy, technological solutions for deception detection. EyeDetect is an alternative technology for deception detection that is accurate, cost-effective, efficient, secure and nonintrusive. It allows businesses to manage risk and ensure workplace integrity, and assists law enforcement agencies and governments to detect deception.